Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Get Equipped with Beast Link Gate!

Well, my package from FlashMan arrived today. Lurking inside?

A Beast Link Gate!

So that's why I'm probably going to vanish for the next few days.

Oh, and to Protodude, those codes you posted make my game hang on startup. XD

UPDATE FOR GREAT JUSTICE: Well, it doesn't work with my English EXE6, but it came with a Japanese copy of Falzar, so I'm not complaining. Also in the package: a manual (much longer than American ones and shaped differently to boot), a guide that presumably is to the use of the BLG, a few chips (Rockman Navi Data, Colonel Army, ProtoMan, and some snowball thing), and a Link PET skin that shows the two Beast Outs and all the Link Navis.

Also, after unpacking my loot, I had a whole bunch of these papers with a square PET-size screen of static with a few large squares in the corners and a whole bunch of Japanese text. Anybody know what these things are? They say "get" at the bottom, so I'm guessing they might be encrypted lotto numbers for the totally-not-the-NumberMan-trader-thing or something. (And, to Protodude, I won't hold it against you if you turn this into a PRC article.)

No comments: