Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shoop Da Doop(licate)

Rated PG-13 for *chan jokes and language.

*GeminiMan is sitting in his boss room at a computer. MegaMan enters.*

G: I've been waiting for you a long time.
M: Wait no longer!
G: A looooooooong time.
M: Well, I'm here, so-
G: Do you realize just how long it takes to read the entirety of /b/? A hell of a long time.
M: Can we just fi-
G: But I'm just about to finish it. Just one more post.
M: *shoots computer*
G: O.O You're going to PAY for that!
M: We'll see about that!
G: With ZENNY!
M: NOOOOOOOOO!
G: IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR! *fires Gemini Laser, Mega reflects it with the Wood Shield* What? That's from Mega Man 2!
M: I know. *flashback*

Light: Okay, Rock! Wily's at it again! Unfortunately, to power up the teleport system, you need to give me all your Master Weapons.
M: I don't believe that. Is it your gambling problem again?
L: Don't call it a problem!
M: I think I'll walk, thanks. */flashback*

G: So... I'm screwed, aren't I?
M: Yeah, pretty much. *switches to Metal Blade and pwns*

On the road, fighting to rename FlashMan's weapon the Flash Stopper and BrightMan's weapon the Time Stopper-
MegaMatt.EXE

No comments: