Monday, April 7, 2008

LF2 Update, a Challenge, and Some Ramblings

Well, the levels are still in progress. I'm thinking the final game is probably going to be four levels then four more because I just don't have the time (or, more accurately, interest) to build seven more Robot Master levels and program seven more Robot Masters and Master Weapons. Or I suppose I could outsource all of it. I might do that. Get some levels from the community... I love it.

Okay, here's what we're going to do. Original Robot Master time. Submit in the comments your idea for a Robot Master and a stage design (though it'll be done in Spark Man's stage graphics because I'm far too lazy to get all the other graphics, get them animated correctly, etc). Not that this'll work, because no one is going to read this, but it was worth a shot, right? XD

Well, standardized testing tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that. Actually, I'm not being sarcastic. I've been meaning to get around to finishing Phoenix Wright 3, and since I'm such a quick test taker... XD

I've contemplated trying to build a decent online EXE game using GML, but since there's VBA and whatever-the-heck-the-plugin-is-called-(and-I-can't-check-right-now-because-my-VBA-is-rotary-attachment-deviced-up)... Where was I? Anyway, I figure why reinvent the wheel?

I really should get some hosting space somewhere. Hey Flash, how much do you pay for RMS and how much do you think I'd have to pay for legendforce.com?

No comments: